Our programs promote self-sufficiency and independence and enhance residents’ ability to function in their communities. Our programs aim to help youth lead healthy, productive and meaningful lives, focusing on five core objectives:
- To support our young people develop both the skills and personal characteristics that will empower them to live independently
- To provide education, services and referrals via our community partners that help our young people maintain employment and explore career options
- To provide wrap around services that will provide them with mental health, substance and medical services.
- To supply program participants with money management and budgeting skills
- To assist our young people in the development of healthy, meaningful and supportive relationships
WHAT WE DO:
- Assist in helping LGBT young adults devise their plans to have healthy relationships, employment, stable housing, and positive lives.
- Partner with promising organizations to create a network of valuable resources our youth can depend on to assist them in achieving their goals.
- Foster an environment built on green, responsible and sustainable living.
- Provide behavioral health services, and programming to help empower our youth to live satisfying lives.
- Listen, access and encourage our young adults to strive for permanent independence by planning, saving and making good choices leading to self-sufficiency.
- Build a sense of family and connection that many youth have lost or never had effectively.