WHAT WE DO:
· Assist in helping LGBT adolescents devise their plans to have healthy relationships, employment, stable housing, and positive lives.
· Partner with promising organizations to create a network of valuable resources our youth can depend on to assist them in achieving their goals.
· Foster an environment built on
, responsible and sustainable living.
· Provide behavioral health services and programming to help empower our youth to live satisfying lives.
· Listen, access and encourage our young adults to strive for permanent independence by planning, saving and making good choices leading to self-sufficiency.
· Build a sense of family and connection that many adolescents have lost or never had effectively.